Welcome to Zion Pentecostal Mission!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Zion Pentecostal Mission Website, located at https://www.zionpentecostalmission.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ZPM Music if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meet the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevail law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchaeable and therefore as referred to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ZPM Music and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ZPM Music. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ZPM Music for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ZPM Music
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ZPM Music
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ZPM Music
- Redistribute content from ZPM Music
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exhale opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ZPM Music does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ZPM Music, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ZPM Music shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or position of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ZPM Music reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, include without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ZPM Music a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlink to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except solicit non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraise groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so lo as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the links party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the links party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups represented charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ZPM Music, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page solo as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the links party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the links party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in links to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ZPM Music . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator been linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website been linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the links party’s site.
No use of Zion Pentecostal Mission logo or other artwork will be allowed for links absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is risi on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infries, otherwise violates, or advocates the infriement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s links policy at any time. By continuously links to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these links terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the precede paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arise under the disclaimer, include liabilities arise in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.